I think the last time I blogged was 286 days ago. That’s a long time.
To ease back in, here’s what I’ve been thankful for lately. Honestly, most days I don’t live aware of how blessed I really am. But counting these gifts and reflecting on them helps.
So here they are:
1. For cousins who feel more like siblings (+2), squeezing on couches and all the laughter that ensues when we are together.
2. For brothers who are turning into my best friends as time goes on, and for finally having a sister. I love you, Tori Delk.
3. For life-long friends reunited at Sarah’s wedding. Such a beautiful day and beautiful friends.
4. For hand-drawn snowflakes left on bed-side tables, thoughtful notes, and being known. Spencer, you are good for my heart.
5. For snow in Gainesville (yes, it happened), and the joy I experienced in knowing that God knows the desires of my heart.
6. For Sunday afternoons in a hammock, and learning that the best heart talks happen swinging between trees.
7. For the first ever City Church Sunday morning service, and a community of people who are broken and but being made new.
9. For anything Ben Rector sings.